Sex is a fundamental part of an intimate relationship between two people, and it’s essential to make sure that both individuals enjoy it. While it’s true that everyone’s preferences are unique, there are general tips and pieces of advice that could help any man increase his sexual prowess and become more confident in bed. Here are some of the most important sex advice that all guys should take into consideration.
1. Communicate: One of the most important aspects of sex is communication. No matter how much it may make you feel awkward or uncomfortable, it’s essential to talk about thrills and boundaries with your partner so that you can both better enjoy the experience. If neither of you knows what the other likes and dislikes, why they’re getting aroused or want to be touched, then the whole experience can feel more like a chore than something fun.
2. Be Present and Mindful: It’s so easy to be distracted during sex by whatever is on our minds, but it’s important to stay in the moment. Try to stay focused on how your body feels and what your partner is enjoying or not. By being present, you will become more aware of the pleasure and create a deeper connection with your partner.
3. Get Creative: Don’t be boring! One of the best sex advice for men is to be creative and explore new things to spice up your sex life. Whether that’s trying a new position, incorporating sex toys or introducing some playful role-play, you should always be willing to be adventurous and switch things up.
4. Keep the Foreplay, Not Just the Sex: Most men are usually way more focused on the moment when penetration occurs than on the fun things that happen before. Foreplay is so much more than just a necessity before having sex. It can be an enjoyable experience that builds up the pleasure while nurturing the connection between partners. Don’t forget to include it in your sexual routine and enjoy it as much as possible.
5. Relax and Take Breaks: Sex can seem like a race to the finishing line a lot of the time, and we can forget that pleasure can come from taking it slow as well. Taking breaks can give your body a chance to rest and give yourself and your partner a break from the intensity. It’s okay to go a little slower and move away from the goal of having an orgasm. Maybe explore and do something different, like giving each other massages or talking about how you’re both feeling.
6. Don’t Take it so Seriously: Another important sex advice for guys is to not take the act of sex too seriously. Instead of trying to do it perfectly or get it over with, you should be enjoying the process and not making it feel like a job. Smile, laugh, and give positive feedback to your partner. It’ll make sex much more fun and intimate.
7. Educate Yourself: When it comes to sex, knowledge is power. There are so many resources that you can use to learn more about it and find new tips and tricks. Read books, watch videos, and talk to other experienced men and women. Knowing more about sex will make you more confident and give you the ability to please your partner better.
By going through these sex advice, any man should be able to improve his confidence in bed and have the best time possible with his partner. However, it’s important to remember that there is no ‘one size fits all’ approach to sex. It’s essential to be mindful of your partner’s needs and comfort level and talk to them if something isn’t working. All in all, be creative, try different ideas and always communicate to have the best time with your partner.